Training & Consultation
Adventure Development Team offers training and consultation services to help your aerial adventure business thrive in this rapidly evolving industry.
Trainers from the Adventure Development Team understand the unique skills required to safely and efficiently operate aerial adventure parks and zip line canopy tours. We understand the special needs of operators involved in pay-for-play businesses with a recreation or team development focus.
We'll design your training to meet your needs and based on your operational system. Year after year, you can count on us to update you and your staff with industry best practices and new technology.
Long-time aerial adventure operators and those just entering the business can count on the Adventure Development Team for operational guidance. Because our teammates have wide-ranging experience, we can:
- Help you evaluate venue design options and advise you on navigating permitting processes;
- Recommend operating systems that are ideal for you and help you chart guest flow through your attraction
- Write your employee handbook, your operating procedures manual and your quality assurance protocols;
- Help with set up of business-related systems including your reservation system, point of sale system, human resources management and time-keeping system;
- Help you create a workplace "family" dedicated to mitigating risk, sharing responsibility, interacting with respect and demonstrating commitment (while having a whole lot of fun!);
- Work with you to create community relationships and marketing strategies that will generate enthusiasm for your attraction and impact your bottom line; and
- Help you develop and implement promotions, events, and programs for specific target markets.